Wednesday, May 27, 2009

You should name him....Pulga.

This is how we roll....
If I am fat, it is not my fault.
My view from my horse.
What is that?

My new favorite flower!



My days in my training community are coming quickly to a close. Imagine riding on a roller coaster for the last 10 weeks, without stopping, and you are barely grasping what it's been like! I am so happy because I recently visited my new town and I am absolutely in love. I love my new host family, my new community, and everything surrounding it! My swearing in ceremony is this Friday and then after that, I'm headed west my son...well actualy northwest...but anyways! For those of you who know me best, you are well aware that I easily get carsick. I am seriously going to videotape my hours on the bus. It's like a runaway train on Blood Mountain (for my GA friends!). I wish there were a better way for me to capture my experience here because I feel like I am leaving so much off and still have so much to say! My Spanish has gotten a lot better and I feel a lot more comfortable getting around! I can't wait until I am more fluent and don't have to concentrate so hard just to speak and understand. I'm on my computer right now, so I'll upload a bunch of pictures! And I'm also very excited to get to my town because things will really slow down and I should be able to be in better contact with all of you....Especially you Lesli! I want to give a shout out to you and your new job! I have not forgotten you! :) I'll hopefully write again soon!

3 comments:

  1. I told you I checked in on the blog all the time!! Can't wait to see and hear more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Budina!! I love that flower too! I'll have to remember to ask you what it's called...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah! Just wanted to say I am so proud of you, a full-fledged sworn-in peace corps volunteer! Keep up the Spanish and I will keep following your adventures! :) Hannah

    ReplyDelete