Monday, March 9, 2009

I am NOT going to Puerto Rico! :)

Well, in 24 hours, I'll be on my way to Costa Rica!!! I'm flying to DC in the morning for my first orientation with all my new Peace Corps buddies from across the country! Then, we're flying from DC to Miami, and then to San Jose!!! I can't believe it's finally happening! This has been a long process getting me to this moment....Just as I predicted, 2009 will erase 2008 (the worst year of my life)! I've had the most wonderful last few days here in the US with all of my friends and family. My "Sorry" party was so awesome. Bonefish was a blast. Leah's Loft, who could forget? Keeping up with the Jones'. I am so thankful to everyone who has been here for me and I can't believe I'm leaving! The next post will hopefully be soon, with a new batch of stories! Wish me luck! Hurricane Leah is about to hit Costa Rica!!!

3 comments: