Friday, March 13, 2009

Tico 19

I am absolutely having a blast! I love love love all my fellow volunteers and am quickly building some good relationships! Yesterday I gave my presentation about myself and it was so funny!! I had great pictures and did a bunch of impressions and everyone keeps on talking about how it was the event of the day. People who weren't even in my group are coming up to me to tell me how they heard how funny it was! It's so uplifting and I feel completely myself! It's awesome! It just reconfirms my belief that I should be an entertainer, not a business woman! Tonight we went out and all scattered around the outskirts of San Jose! Me and 3 other volunteers went to a karaoke bar and sang our hearts out! I loved the music and atmosphere! We had cool different food and got some ice cream, too! I am so happy I am doing this! Even if my Espanol is muy muy no bueno! Adios for now!

3 comments:

  1. I want to look at that collage closer but I tried again and it won't let me click to enlarge it! Oh well. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you made it and even more excited that you are loving it so much!!!!! Have fun. We think of you often. Keep the blog posts coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the intro board! whoo-hoo!!

    ReplyDelete